Las Vegas podcast #110 includes:
- That Girl opening clip
- Stardust falls this week
- Harrah’s implodes the video poker at Bill’s
- The Light Group gets a hotel
- Venetian upgrades
- El Cortez upgrades
- Prince’s Rio ticket prices double
- Amazing Johnathan plans to leave Sahara
- The Vomit Comet comes to Las Vegas
- An especially vicious review of Paradise City
- A new way to view Circus Circus
- Sigma derby in Jamaica
- Stardust by Miss Kristin
Direct download of the podcast: Five Hundy By Midnight 3/11/07 (50:25 min, 46.3 MB) or subscribe.
Everybody loves a Las Vegas implosion, even if it is just a parking ramp. Sayonara, Wynn Las Vegas/Desert Inn parking garage.
Listener Roy Vegas (aka William Hung Guy) posted photos and a play-by-play account too.
Las Vegas podcast #109 includes:
- Judge Alex opening clip
- Barbary Coast closes, Bill’s Gamblin’ Hall & Saloon opens
- Sahara sells
- If you don’t talk about the monorail, the problems will disappear
- Station goes private
- Roseanne Barr at New York New York
- Getting on casino e-mail lists pays off
- Listener calls about Planet Hollywood, the Pussycat Dolls Pit at Caesars Palace, keno, Wheel of Fortune slot machines and much more.
Direct download of the podcast: Five Hundy By Midnight 3/4/07 (48:10 min, 44.2 MB) or subscribe.