Las Vegas podcast #119 includes:
- Real Time opening clip
- Kirk Kerkorian wants to buy Bellagio and CityCenter
- The Osmonds reunite in Las Vegas
- Bette Midler sucked on American Idol
- Strip stripes
- Summer monorail discount
- Lazy-ass tourists
- We love this Web site
- Voodoo Cafe and Lounge becomes Voodoo Steak and Lounge
- George Clooney likes drinking in Vegas
- Listener reports on Red Rock restaurants, Mirage blackjack, Flamingo’s Go Pool (it’s not on the roof), food deals, the Fab Four and much more
Direct download of the podcast: Five Hundy By Midnight 5/26/07 (56:56 min, 52.3 MB) or subscribe.
Las Vegas podcast #118 includes:
- My Name is Earl opening clip
- New Frontier sale
- Las Vegas Plaza details
- Riviera bidding war
- W Hotel project cancelled
- Why does Harmon Corridor sound dirty?
- Flamingo’s Go Topless Pool
- Listener calls
Direct download of the podcast: Five Hundy By Midnight 5/20/07 (35:24 min, 32.6 MB) or subscribe.
Sorry… no show this week. We’ll have plenty to talk about next weekend.
Las Vegas podcast #117 includes:
Direct download of the podcast: Five Hundy By Midnight 5/6/07 (57:51 min, 53.1 MB) or subscribe.