Las Vegas podcast #186 includes:
Direct download of the podcast: Five Hundy By Midnight 10/26/08 (45:42 min, 42 MB) or subscribe.
On the heels of our Podcast Awards nomination for best travel podcast, we are honored to again be in the running for the Vegas Tripping Trippie Award for best Las Vegas podcast. As always, you can vote for your favorites and least favorites in a couple dozen categories. If you dig Five Hundy by Midnight, please throw us a vote. Thanks to Vegas Tripping for putting together the always-fun Trippies and congratulations to all of the nominees.
Much to our surprise, Five Hundy by Midnight is in the running for a Podcast Award in the travel category. Beginning on Oct. 23, listeners can vote daily for their favorite podcasts in 22 categories. If you dig the show and it’s not a hassle, please throw some votes our way. We’re up against some tough competition and it’s probably a long shot that we’ll win, but it’s nice to be nominated. Thanks to everyone who nominated or votes for Five Hundy, and congratulations to fellow nominees.
Las Vegas podcast #185 includes:
- Colbert Report opener
- Plaza v. Plaza: Plaza wins
- Tropicana has big plans
- Harrah’s mulls money-saving plans
- Excalibur offers $1 rooms
- Criss Angel update
- Point Break Live dies a quick death
- Sahara closes Speed The Ride
- Paris closes poker room
- Emeril runs a sports bar
- Star Trek Experience moves to Neonopolis
- Lefty Rosenthal dies
- More cutting-edge restaurant news from Coast Casinos
- Listener calls about drunk dials, Blue Man Group, Mohegan Sun ads, Circus Circus sign, Palazzo, Venetian, Sigma Derby, Boulder Highway, Las Vegas Wet and more
- Call us at (702) 866-9494
Direct download of the podcast: Five Hundy By Midnight 10/18/08 (81:32 min, 74.7 MB) or subscribe.
Las Vegas podcast #184 includes:
Direct download of the podcast: Five Hundy By Midnight 10/05/08 (47:07 min, 43.3 MB) or subscribe.