Las Vegas podcast #354 includes:
- Happily Divorced opener
- Holly is leaving Peepshow
- Venetian opens Bourbon Room
- Switch is probably switching
- Playboy Club closes
- Our sponsor, Viator’s Amsterdam Cannabis Walking Tour
- Trip report and observations about El Cortez, Mob Bar, Fremont Street Experience concerts, The D, Golden Gate, Pop-Up Pizza, The Mob Museum, Drink and Drag, Flamingo, Carlos n Charlie’s, Linq work, Red Square, Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ, MGM Grand construction, Senor Frog’s, Serendipity 3 and more
- Natchez Trace by Kevin Bowe and the Okemah Prophets
- Listener calls about Riviera, Aria, Red Rock, Rio, Palazzo, Imperial Palace and more
- Call us at (702) 866-9494
6 thoughts on “Five Hundy by Midnight #354: Fun But Not Funny”
Just a heads up that if you go to a casino with a bowling alley and movie theater like Red Rock (or most station casinos) you’r bound to run into waaaaaaaaaay too many kids. With Red Rock being my place, it’s annoying, but the kids actually only bother half the casino. For the most part.
Nice seeing you guys when you were in the Vegas.
Red Rock also has a Kids Quest child care center, hence the large number of kids at the casino.
The movies and bowling at Red Rock are over by the food court, so you see more kids in that area. This is away from the main tables area. I haven’t noticed a larger number of kids than normal in the other areas of the casino.
Wow is ANYTHING staying open in Vegas???
Man, Melissa Joan Hart needs to lay off the smokes
Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Pandora Boxx. That’s just lazy-ass drag queenery. Your observation that the hard-working regular drag queens were more entertaining is a valuable insight into the reality.
Usually when there’s a “guest star” like that, they open the show, do a routine (which is lip syncing coupled with some funny routine or props that are often based on the song), then they work as MC for a number of other performances. Then they might do another routine in the middle and at the close of the show, giving them time for a costume change or two.
Because, again, that’s how hardworking and talented drag queens do it. There’s a reason Pandora got axed from the show. Don’t let that lazy queen’s bad performance reflect poorly on all drag shows.