Las Vegas podcast #376 includes:
- Million Dollar Listing opener
- Fremont Street’s zip line is getting a major makeover
- Life is Beautiful Festival comes to downtown Las Vegas
- Denny’s and Commonwealth are open
- Caesars lines up Bill’s remodel funding
- Sahara/SLS funding deadline gets extended.
- Hard Rock announces Def Leppard residency
- Body English and Light return to Las Vegas
- Cosmopolitan gets festive with skating rink
- Terry Fator gets an extension
- Goretorium drops its prices
- Our sponsor, Viator
- Dear Tim and Michele
- Our sponsor, Vegas Mate
- Listener calls about Liquor Library, Du-Par’s, Binion’s Cafe, Buffet of Buffets pass, Mac King, The D, Hangover III, Wynncore restrooms, hotel balconies and other stuff
- Call us at (702) 866-9494
4 thoughts on “Five Hundy by Midnight #376: Something Joyful”
I must admit I have only listened to the first hour of this show, but I have a couple suggestions.
1. When calling in-please refer to our hosts as “Podcast Legends or Hall of Famers” Five Hundy, or TimChele etc…
2. Please do not call in with Michael Jackson machine reports. Sobriety sucks the love out of the machine, IMO
As a personal observation: I was born in 1958 and had no interest in Def Lepperd until I dumped my wife for a younger woman in 2001. Since then I have seen them at least 7 times. I can’t remember for sure, it’s been so many. I will say without doubt it is a great show every time! They always have the latest video screen and any other enhancements available to make sure their customers get “Their money’s worth”. We have already booked our Las Vegas trip for this latest event! Although I will admit I still don’t have any songs in my iTunes liberry
“If I want a monkey, I get a monkey”
Sin City Rules coming to TLC
I hope this is one of those so-bad-it’s-good shows but I have a feeling it will just be bad.
Looks pretty bad, unfortunately.
I am with Tim… For Vegas TV, I still like Pawn Stars. Going to the store in December. Bringing two things to sell. Does anyone know how they pick the people that get on the show? I know this sounds corny and stupid, but I want to get on the show. I want to deal with Rick and Chumley!!