Las Vegas podcast #378 includes:
- 15 Sin City Secrets opener
- Bill’s Gamblin’ Hall Closes on Feb. 4
- FSE reveals additional SlotZilla details
- The Drink is closed
- Encore announces VDKA
- EA Sports Bar becomes Sideline
- Cosmo adds a resort fee, FTC cracks down
- Survey reveals slot player preferences
- Enter the Viator and Five Hundy holiday contest and win stuff
- Dear Tim and Michele
- Our sponsor, Vegas Mate
- Listener calls about Cosmopolitan, Lemongrass, Gold Lounge, Caesars buffet, Bourbon Room, Mob Museum, Flamingo, Mob Bar, The D, Ellis Island, Goretorium, Absinthe, drink service, El Cortez, Palazzo, Sushi Samba, Bellagio and other stuff
- Call us at (702) 866-9494
3 thoughts on “Five Hundy by Midnight #378: Bye Bye Bill’s”
Stayn at Bills Last week Dec! Goodbye old friend.
I won’t miss Bill’s that much, besides the .50/$1 poker game. I never found cheap table games there, and some of the blackjack dealers were kinda snotty. But I do have a couple of questions:
Was the casino named after somebody actually named Bill? If so, what is his deal with all the apostrophes?
From a post by robvegaspoker at avp
Harrahs moved their poker room just yesterday. I’m not sure if they had even publicized the fact that they were moving.
I dropped by there last night, just hours after the move. They now have 7 tables. The room is right up against the Strip, right inside the Northern most entrance. So as soon as you walk across the Strip from The Mirage, or walk across the alley from Casino Royale, it’s right there.
It’s no longer an enclosed room like it was before, but they should now get a ton of pedestrian traffic. You pretty much can’t walk through Harrahs without walking right by it.
Harrah’s poker room with a sneaky move and Bally’s poker room still hasn’t moved yet they announced their move 2 months ago.